Symptoms of asthma It will be different for each person. Some cases will have intermittent symptoms and disappear. But some cases disease are continuous. And what time it will happen is unpredictable.
Common symptoms of asthma patients include:
- have trouble breathing The patient has shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, or shortness of breath , or wheezing. Which creates great suffering for the patient.
- have chest pain or have tightness in the chest often accompanied by shortness of breath
- have a cough
- trouble sleeping The problem comes from breathing difficulties. or shortness of breath resulting in insomnia or insomnia
Severe asthma symptoms that require urgent treatment. Which are life-threatening are as follows:
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing with a sound rapidly deteriorating
- When using an inhaler device, such as albuterol, does not improve symptoms at all.
- Has shortness of breath when performing only minimal strenuous activity UFABET
If these signs and symptoms occur. In addition, the symptoms of asthma may be exacerbated by the following situations and factors:
- Asthma while exercising – actually the patient can exercise. But it should be an exercise that is suitable for your physical condition. or appropriate sports such as walking, running, swimming, aerobics, avoiding exercising in dry and cold weather. Because it will cause the lining of the respiratory tract to become dry, difficult to breathe, and more easily exacerbate.
- Occupational asthma – Occurs in people who work in an atmosphere with pathogens. cause a relapse It can be caused by various stimuli such as chemical fumes, gases, dust.
- Allergic asthma – on an individual basis. There may be different causes of allergies, such as allergies to pollen. Allergic to airborne mold spores or allergic to cold weather